It is considered low body temperature of 35.9 degrees Celsius.
In modern life often occur as the periods of illness and periods of overwork and special experiences. The body often reacts by lowering the temperature at these changes your habitual state.
As reduced body temperature is less prevalent than high temperature, it is not given, as a rule, special values, but in vain. Such a reaction can be caused by existing or developing disease.
So, now let’s talk about the causes of low body temperature, as well as methods to overcome them. First of all, you need to determine the temperature category is the index of 35.5, and lower. So what are the reasons?
1. Perhaps have the chronic disease, and decreased body temperature indicates their aggravation. In this situation it is necessary to consult a doctor.
2. Lowered body temperature can also be caused by hypothyroidism. It tells about the decrease in the function of the thyroid gland, which plays a significant role in the functioning of the whole organism. The changes that occur as a result of improper functioning of the thyroid gland that can cause related problems in hormonal balance, as well as the work of many organs.
3. Lowering the temperature of the body is also characteristic of people suffering from diseases of the adrenal glands. The aggravation in this case, you can prevent prevention. you need to drink more water, eat melons and watermelons, helps cleanse the body.
4. The temperature may decrease also as a result of self-medication. Medicines in any case should be taken properly — according to doctor’s recommendation or prescription. It is also important not to neglect a dosage.
5. Health often beat colds and fatigue that too often cause lowering of body temperature. The reason is often a sedentary lifestyle. In this case, you must do the unloading is to do exercises, to relax and replenish new energy. Prolonged fatigue often leads to exhaustion.
6. Lowered body temperature can also cause pregnancy. In addition, symptoms are cold feet, nausea, prolonged headaches, lack of appetite, etc. In such a situation it is important to consult a doctor, as the reduced temperature in this condition can cause fainting.
In any case, it is important to seek help from a specialist. If you are certain that the cause is not in illness, follow these simple tips: get plenty of sleep, and to poprinimat sedatives (Valerian or motherwort). In General, try to always monitor their own health.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.