15 tried and tested ways.
How to strengthen your nails and help them grow up healthy, strong and beautiful? The main thing – not to be lazy and not to spare time to care for the nails and skin of hands: eating properly and regularly “feed” your nails are useful for their health substances. Fortunately, there are lots of different recipes of nourishing masks, ointments and baths.
1. The mask of olive oil and lemon juice. Heat in a water bath tablespoon of olive oil (to make it warm) and mix it with few drops of lemon juice. The resulting mixture massage into the nail plate, put on cotton gloves and leave the mask on overnight. The procedure can be performed 1-2 times a week.
2. Firming and nourishing bath of sea salt. Take half a liter of warm water and dissolve in it one incomplete tablespoon of sea salt (it is desirable to use a salt containing no aromatic additives), put in the tub fingers and hold them for about 20 minutes. Then dry hands and massaged them lubricate fat cream, paying particular attention to the nails. The procedure should be carried out daily for 10 days, then need to take a break with a duration of one month.
3. Mask with red pepper to strengthen and accelerate the growth of nails. Mix half a teaspoon of red pepper, 10 drops of boiled water and one teaspoon of fat cream for the hands. Keep the mixture for 10 minutes in a water bath and cool thoroughly, then lubricate the nails evenly, wait 15-20 minutes and rinse with water. To use this mask it is possible not more often than once per month.
4. Ointment with wax to give strength to the nails. Melt in a water bath 4 g beeswax. Mash with a fork yolks hard-boiled eggs and mix it with wax. Then gradually add to the mixture peach oil, until a thick ointment. To use each evening.
5. Lemon juice with salt to strengthen the nail plate. Squeeze into a saucer about a tablespoon of lemon juice, add a couple pinches of salt, mix components, and then with a brush apply the mixture on the nails. Wait 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
6. Firming bath of salt and iodine. Take a glass of warm water, dissolve it in incomplete tablespoon of salt, add 3-5 drops of iodine. The solution was dip the tips of the fingers for 15-20 minutes.
7. Iodine to strengthen and prevent splitting of nails. Before bedtime, apply on the nail plate normal iodine with a brush. First, the nails turn yellow, but by morning, the iodine will be absorbed and the nails return to their normal color. Strengthen nails
8. Care of the nails using the juice of sour berries. For the procedure, you can use any sour berries, such as currants, cranberries, cranberry, etc. Take a berry and RUB her nail and skin of finger around.
9. Medical mask made of natural wax. Melt in a water bath natural wax. Lower the fingertips in the mix and then immediately dip your hands in cold water. The fingers were covered with a layer of natural wax that you want to leave for the night, putting his hands on the cotton gloves. Use twice a week for three weeks.
10. Herbs to strengthen and nourish nails. Two tablespoons of mixture of chamomile, burdock root and St. John’s wort, pour a glass of boiling water, give a little brew, and then put in the broth at your fingertips. Use once a week.
11. Bath with olive oil, egg and honey. Heat in a water bath a mixture of two tablespoons of honey and same quantity of olive oil, then remove the mixture from heat and add beaten egg. Put your hands in the resulting bath for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
12. Bath of vegetable oil, iodine and lemon juice for brittle and cracked nails. Heat in a water bath a little vegetable oil, add a few drops of oil solution of vitamin A, 3 drops of iodine and a little lemon juice.
13. Gelatin bath for weakened nails. Gelatin perfectly nourishes and strengthens nails. Dissolve in one Cup boiling water half a tablespoon of gelatin, wait until the mixture cools, then dip it in the nail for 10-15 minutes. Bath can be used 2-3 times a week.
14. Ointment to restore healthy color of the nails. To restore the natural healthy color of the nails need daily RUB in their ointment of the following composition: 1 teaspoon glycerin, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of rose water.
15. Fortifying nails massage with vitamins A and e To strengthen and nourish nails and lather, massage the nail platinum vitamin a or E, sold in conventional pharmacy. The procedure is easier to perform before going to bed
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.