Useful for cardiac patients.
The use of certain drugs leads to increased blood pressure and development of hypertension. Therefore, a list of these medicines need to know especially people with high blood pressure.
Cardiologist Eteri Kolesnik called drugs that increase blood pressure:
1) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) – ibuprofen, naproxen.
2) Drugs for cough and colds – which include pseudoephedrine, phenylephrine.
Hypertension – what is it?
It is a pathological condition of the body, manifested in the persistent increase of arterial pressure: systolic up to 140 mm of mercury. art. and above, diastolic to 90 mm Hg. art. and above.
3) Vasoconstrictive drops in the nose (nasal decongestants) – Naphazoline nitrate, Xylometazoline hydrochloride, Oxymetazoline hydrochloride
5) Drugs for migraine.
6) Antidepressants – venlafaxine, MAO inhibitors (phenelzine, tranylcypromine and isocarboxazid), tricyclic antidepressants, fluoxetine.
7) Drugs for weight loss is sibutramine.
8) Combined oral contraceptives.
9) Immunosuppressive drugs – cyclosporine.
10) Preparations of liquorice.
11) Anabolic steroids.
12) Cocaine, amphetamines, ecstasy and alcohol.
Reception of the above groups of chemicals and substances threaten the development of hypertensive crises, particularly in patients with arterial hypertension.
During the ingestion of this list and of the drug to reduce the pressure needed to control blood pressure.
If the background of these medicines you increased blood pressure – it is necessary to cancel or replace a drug with an alternative mechanism of action. Choice cancellation or correction of the adopted therapy should be conducted only by a physician!
Do not self-medicate in order not to harm your health.
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.