Here there is its atmosphere.
Like every country, Australia is full of surprises — and not very pleasant. About the last we already told you, and now it’s time to talk about the most endearing reasons to visit this continent.
We have found 15 convincing evidence that life in Australia is not as dangerous as we are accustomed to hear it.
15. Only in this country, you will be able to communicate with a charming quokkas and other rare animals
14. To ensure that the most formidable creation peacefully coexist with each other
13. Each country has its own pigeons. In Australia they look like this
12. Australian supermarkets are offering children free fruit
11. And food labels always tell the truth
The words “excellent source of vitamin C” closed clarifying the label “good source of vitamin C”. And correctly. And then suddenly someone decides to check the content of vitamins in the product and identify “cheating”?
10. In Australia 685 10 beaches, and they are all public
To see them all, you’ll need 29 years of age, provided that you will visit a new beach every day.
9. Forgot beach Slippers? No problem, you can buy them without going to the store
8. Such sky you will not see anywhere else in the world
7. Police in Australia so kind as to give you a lift home if you had too much
These guards not only spree brought a young man home, but left a selfie on his memory.
6. Replace a tired DJ
5. And will gladly join a game of cricket or beach volleyball
4. Even a police dog was too friendly for his work
Friendliness is a good quality for dogs (and people, too). Still, the service dog must be serious. For this reason, a German shepherd puppy named Gavil “fired” from the police Academy. But do not be upset, now he has a new job — Gavel helps the Governor of Queensland.
3. Here build pedestrian crossings for crabs
To crabs died under the wheels of cars during the annual migration, the authorities temporarily restrict travel, install warning signs or build such crossings.
2. And write letters to the dogs
This dog’s name is Pippa, she lives in Brisbane and loves to receive letters. More precisely, she likes to pick up the mail from the hands of the mailman Martin Studer and transmit to his mistress. One day Martin was not mail to Pippa’s, and he had to improvise to please the dog. He wrote a letter and gave Her, and then his example was followed by hundreds of other people.
1. And of course, in this country you are pre-warned about any inconvenience
*Next WC after 32 km.
But still, a little vigilance will not prevent. Suddenly a kangaroo decides to come back to you for cookies at midnight?
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.