The volume of the market of media Internet advertising in Ukraine in the first half of 2017 amounted to 827 million.
The volume of the market of media Internet advertising in Ukraine in the first half of 2017 amounted to UAH 827 million, or 42% exceeded the same indicator of the first half of 2016, according to the results of a study conducted by the Internet Association of Ukraine.
The share of direct sales in the market amounted to 56%.
Shares of segments of the media Internet advertising as follows:
– banner advertising – 39,6%;
in – stream video (advertising in the video player pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pause-roll, overlay-ads, picture-in-pause) – 40,6%
– in-page video (content-roll) – 4,7 %;
– other custom solutions (pop-UPS pop-up and pop-under formats, catfish and screenglide, synchronized banners, frontline, full-screen ads, audio ads in a digital audio stream, and other such manifestations) – 5,7%;
– sponsorship of 9.4
Shares of mobile media online advertising (advertising aimed at mobile device users) as a proportion of the total turnover of the media the Internet-advertising has made:
– share banner advertising, 18.1 per cent;
– share in-stream video – 7.6 percent;
– share in-page video (content-roll) – 0,05%;
– the share of non-standard solutions – 5,3%;
– sponsorship of 3.6%.
For the first time in the course of the research identified the proportion of social media and instant messengers (FB, VK, Odnoklassniki, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Skype, Viber, etc.), it was 18.6%.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.