Gameplay StarCraft: Remastered has remained unchanged.
Blizzard Entertainment has finally decided when to release “made with love modernization” of popular sci-Fi real-time strategy StarCraft: Remastered.
The game is fully localized in thirteen languages (including Russian), will be launched on PC on August 14, 2017. Although the most impatient, of course, you can spend fifteen dollars and to pre-purchase in the online Blizzard store right now and get a few gifts.
In particular, the acquisition of StarCraft: Remastered until August 14, the developers promise to present three unique skins for buildings Hive Char, Korhal Command Center and Nexus Aiur. Plus you will get free digital bonuses for StarCraft II, including cooperative missions with Alex Stalowym and three unique portrait, celebrating the reissue of the original StarCraft.
Blizzard emphasizes that, despite some improvements, the gameplay of StarCraft: Remastered has remained unchanged. And updated version is fully compatible with the original, and this means that its owners will be able to play with users StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War twenty years ago.
As for the changes, the developers refer to it:
● Full graphic improvements original StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War;
● Support for widescreen monitors high-definition resolutions up to 4K;
● A new system of organization of matches and a new leaderboard;
● Player profiles, statistics monitored individual;
● Cloud save progress in the campaign, hotkeys, and replays;
● Music and sound.
● Switch between StarCraft: Remastered and the original StarCraft with the push of a button.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.