Friday , June 5 2020
Home / Incident / State of emergency in the Kherson region, three people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

State of emergency in the Kherson region, three people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

ЧП на Херсонщине: три человека отравились угарным газомPoisoning died a pensioner, two children in the hospital.

The tragedy occurred yesterday, November 13, at about 16:50 in the village Even, Henichesk district. About it reported in a press-service of head Department gschs in the region.

The Rescue service got a call from the neighbor who found the victims at the scene. 79-the summer pensioner, homemaker, died of gas poisoning even before arrival of physicians. Six-year-old girl and her eight-year-old brother was taken to hospital in moderate condition.

See also: Prikarpatye Renault drove into the bus: there are dead

Experts work at the scene. The probable cause of the incident – malfunction of oven heating.

© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

On the outskirts of Kiev caught the bus

A car moving in the direction of Vyshgorod. On Friday, may 24, on the outskirts …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *