17 shocking photos.
On the one side of the fence are rows of elegant houses with green lawns.
On the other hand grey old slums are crowded close to each other. These contrasting shots taken in developing regions around the world clearly illustrate the gap between the rich and the poor.
1. In Mexico the old slums are juxtaposed with the mansions of the more wealthy inhabitants, separated only by a fence.
2. In South Africa, at Durban Golf course is just steps away from the large settlements, consisting of metal huts
3. In the Indian city of Mumbai new home located next to the makeshift huts of the poor working class
4. Elegant modern buildings in Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam, towering over the wooden slums, which are on the banks of the Saigon river
5. In this photo taken in Egypt, depicts the crumbling brick buildings inhabited by the poorest inhabitants of Cairo. They are separated from the hotel complex panels of corrugated iron
6. The builders of this apartment block in Mexico has blocked the view of the dilapidated house
7. In this photo taken in October 2014, the golfers are carelessly playing in the Spanish enclave of Melilla. And illegal immigrants from Morocco trying through the wall to enter the territory of Melilla
8. Paraisopolis — poor district in which he lives, approximately 60,000 people and is situated directly opposite the well-appointed apartments with swimming pool in Sao Paulo, Brazil
9. In Bangkok, Thailand, a coastal slum located almost on the water, while high-rise comfortable houses are a little distance from them
10. In the foreground miserable huts contrast sharply with the glass facades of the houses located down the hill
11. Mumbai is one of the most contrasting cities in the world. Here the poorest and richest settlements are located in close proximity to each other
12. Here, in the slums of Dharavi, everyday life is far from the luxuries of life in the palaces, which are seen near
13. In the photo the famous Laundry under the open sky Dhobi Ghat in Mumbai, where clothes from the hotels, embassies and beauty goes in the wash
14. In this place employees work every day struggling in extreme conditions against the background of these gorgeous skyscrapers
15.In Shanghai old houses are scattered on the outskirts of the areas where modern infrastructure is growing rapidly
16. The Mall is located near the slums in India
17. Tall apartment houses located in the neighborhood of shacks on stilts
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.