Everything here is reminiscent of the Soviet Union.
The story of the first children’s summer camp begins in 1876 in the Swiss Alps. In the Soviet Union worked very closely on the development of children’s camps. Here in one such camp, alas, abandoned we will visit.
1. Very cozy children’s camp, and colors of Golden autumn warm up the atmosphere.
2. In the late 19th century there was a recreation of the colony, who also worked on the principle of shifts. In the summer, children from the least advantaged and poor families were taken to remote villages and villages where they were helped in the recovery, tempering, and also gave the opportunity to establish a diet. In addition to the physical labour in the colony for an hour a day engaged in reading and writing under the guidance of a teacher.
3. The first official record of such a colony is dated 1896, when the Council “Tomsk society for the promotion of physical development,” in an effort to improve the health of children layers the most needy population. 6 June in the village Gladkova Tomsk province was officially opened by the country “colony” of 9 children.
4. The first official youth organization originated in England in 1907 with the aim of improving the model of training of youth of premilitary age. The hero of the Anglo-Boer war major-General Lord Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell in the summer of 1907 gathered a group of 20 boys on brownsea island in prolie channel, where he conducted classes in the form of games and competitions.
5. The main attributes form a new organization, tie the squadron flag and the famous motto “Be prepared” came up with Colonel Baden-Powell.
6. 2 years later — in 1909 a book of Baden-Powell was translated into Russian language.
7. Place the cobbler.
8. Pioneers! After the October revolution the scout movement virtually ceases to exist in the Soviet Union. However, already in 1921, Krupskaya proposed to create an analogue that will “scout under the form and communistic under the maintenance”. A year later, may 19, 1922 was created the all-Union pioneer organization named after V. I. Lenin.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.