The Ukrainians explained the procedure benefits.
In order to reduce the cost of housing and communal services, the Ukrainians can apply for benefits. However, it should be remembered that for different categories of citizens eligible for them, there are certain rules.
According to the Budget code of Ukraine, Law of Ukraine “On amendments and invalidation of some legislative acts of Ukraine” and the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers from June 4, 2015 No. 389 with the changes favorable conditions to pay the bills for Central heating and hot water the state may provide the following categories of citizens.
Without taking into account the average monthly income
1. Involved in the fighting.
2. A family member of the deceased (dead) combatants (from among the participants ATO).
3. Disabled war veterans.
4. Rehabilitated persons.
5. A person affected by the consequences of the accident at Chernobyl category 1 — the liquidator.
6. A person affected by the consequences of the Chernobyl accident category 2 — victim.
7. Wives (husbands) and guardians (at the time of the guardianship) of children of perished citizens the participants of liquidation of consequences of Chernobyl accident related to categories 1-2, whose death is related to Chernobyl disaster.
8. Veterans of military service and internal Affairs agencies, veterans of the state fire service and the state service for special communications, veterans of service of civil protection and state criminal-Executive service, veterans of the tax police.
9. A widow (er):
a veteran of military service;
a veteran of internal Affairs agencies;
a veteran of the state fire service;
– veteran of state service of special communication;
a veteran of the civil protection service;
a veteran of the state criminal-Executive service;
a veteran of the tax police.
10. Dismissed from service by age, disease or superannuation servicemen of the security Service of Ukraine.
11. Parents and family members of employees of the state service for special communication, who died (died), disappeared or became disabled.
12. A widow (er) soldier, her (his) children. The wife (husband) of a serviceman, missing in action, her (his) children. The parents of the deceased soldier.
13. Discharged from military service persons who became disabled during military service.
Taking into account the average monthly gross income
Benefit can be obtained if the size of the monthly total income of family members per representative in the last six calendar months did not exceed the amount of wages, according to which can be provided with preferential terms.
To receive benefits, taking into account the average monthly gross income, can such categories:
1. The participants of the war.
2. A family member of the deceased (dead), a war veteran.
3. Persons having special merits before the Homeland.
4. The wife (husband) and parents of persons who have special merits before the Homeland.
5. The persons having special labor merits before the Homeland.
6. The wife (husband) and parents of individuals with special labor merits before the Homeland.
7. The victims of Nazi persecution.
8. The children of war.
9. Wives (husbands) and guardians (at the time of the guardianship) of children of perished citizens the participants of liquidation of consequences of Chernobyl accident, subsumed to the 3 category, whose death is related to Chernobyl disaster.
10. Families with a disabled child, a disability which is related to the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster.
11. Parents and family members of persons of ordinary and commanding structure of service of civil protection of the victims (dead) or missing in the performance of official duties; persons dismissed from the civil protection service by age, disease or superannuation and who have become disabled in the performance of official duties.
12. Large families, family-type orphanages and foster families in which at least twenty minutes three or more children. Families in which at least one year live for three or more children, given to those under guardianship or guardianship.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.