10 most expensive yachts in the world that can afford only millionaires.
Personal yacht has long been a sign of prosperity and wealth.
Take a cruise on a private floating mansion, visiting the most beautiful beaches and naval ports – the dream of many. Last selection of yachts were incomplete, so we present to you the ten most expensive yachts in the world.
1. Al Salamah — $ 200 million Yacht has a glass roof, swimming pool and a chic library. Before the yacht belonged to Prince Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia.
2. Rising Sun — $ 200 million, we Can say that it is a floating hotel on the 82 elegant rooms, which also has a basketball court and helipad. Happy owner of a yacht David Geffen, music producer. To buy such a yacht you should be the same as Geffen, apply online for a cash loan to all banks or to Rob a Bank (joke!). Although loan the idea is very good, but still a yacht is likely to be modest.
3. Seven Seas — $ 200 million This yacht is property of Steven Spielberg. Inside there is a cinema. What else can you expect from the boat Director? Also the yacht has a gym and a pool. But it is designed only for 12 people.
4. Lady Moura — $ 210 million Lady Moura, owned by the billionaire Nassar Al-Rashid from Saudi Arabia. Its equipment is unknown, but the hull is decorated with gold. We can only guess what a luxury inside.
5. Al Mirqab — $ 250 million a Sun terrace, a pool and room for 24 guests. The owner of the yacht Qatari Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al Thani.
6. Dilbar — $ 256 million Yacht of Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov. The yacht was named in honor of the businessman’s mother. Also this boat is one of the largest in the world. Its length is about 110 meters.
7. Al said — $ 300 million This beauty is owned by the Sultan Qaboos bin said of Oman. Rumor has it that the yacht has a concert room that can accommodate the entire orchestra.
8. Superyacht a — $ 323 million This yacht is owned by Russian billionaire Andrey Melnichenko. The yacht has three swimming pools.
9. Dubai — $ 350 million Owner — Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. Dubai – the third largest yacht in the world. Even call it a floating city and it is designed for 115 guests.
10. Eclipse — $ 800 million Yacht Roman Abramovich most expensive yacht in the world. This yacht even has its own submarine and its onboard systems is just incredible. For protection from the paparazzi on a yacht equipped with powerful spotlights.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.