The Agency named six important conditions.
The Ministry of foreign Affairs has clarified the conditions under which citizens of Ukraine can refuse to cross the border with EU countries. Clarification posted on the Facebook page of the Department of consular service of the MFA.
So, Ukrainians can otkazat entry to the EU on visa-free basis, provided that he:
– in the list of persons representing a threat to public order, public health or internal security;
– is in the list of persons whose entry in at least one EU country;
convicted in any country of the EU for offences which include a criminal penalty of imprisonment for at least one year;
– is the object of the decision on expulsion from the country, which was adopted in particular in cases of illegal stay;
– if there is evidence of involvement in criminal activities, or evidence of intent to engage in such activities;
– if not all certifying the purpose of travel documents.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.