Chicken Shawarma was poisoned more than 90 people, another 50 were taken to hospital with acute intestinal infection.
Police of the Russian Tuva opened a criminal case after the mass poisoning Shawarma in the diner. This was reported by sources in the interior Ministry in the region.
The case will be considered on the basis of breach of sanitary-epidemiological rules, negligently caused mass illness or poisoning people. Before that, the chicken meat was poisoned more than 90 people, another 50 were taken to hospital with acute intestinal infection.
We will remind, employees of the network of Swiss Mediterranean-style café celebrated the opening of their new restaurant launch in near-earth space kebabs with the help of a weather balloon.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.