Law enforcement officials understand the circumstances of the incident.
In Service of rescue “101” the message arrived that in the village of Sainka Chernivtsi district in a private residential house was on fire.
To the place of call was sent to Department duty guard DPRCH-32 Chernivtsi. When conducting reconnaissance on a fire place rescuers found that the fire originated in one of the rooms with a total area of 12 sq. m.
The floor of the room was found the body of a man. The deceased was 56-the summer owner of a household. The fire destroyed window openings, doors and household things. The presumed cause of the fire is negligence while Smoking.
To fight the fire from the SSES involved four personnel and one vehicle.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.