The history of Ruslana Samidinova. Very dry and without adjectives (although there are a lot of them!).
1. The service, which is a form of punishment, cannot be considered “honorable duty”.
2. No relation to the strengthening of the defense capability of the local conscript army has not. To the contrary — Yes.
3. It is a form of control, brainwashing, and for many — a means of applying psychological trauma.
4. It is also the preventive imprisonment (“no”), i.e. a form of slavery.
5. The so-called “oath” for recruits (not for officers and contractors) is nothing but the conclusion of the transaction under the pressure.
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.