Kiev will spend more than 91 million hryvnia.
From the budget of Kyiv will be allocated for 91.3 million hryvnias on repair of roads on the eve of the International song contest Eurovision-2017.
This informs the infrastructure Department of Kyiv city state administration.
The list of road works, which will hold before the song contest, and their cost:
– overhaul of rusanovskaya embankment, from the Paton bridge to the road bridge across Rusanovsky channel. Price: 2 million;
– overhaul of R. Okipnoi str. – road bridge across Rusanovsky channel to the left Bank square, transport interchange on the left Bank area. Price: 30.2 million UAH;
– capital repair of building of Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky square Panteleimon Kulish to the interchange on the left Bank area. Cost: 48,5 million UAH;
– the construction of three traffic lights near the International exhibition center. Price: 3.1 million UAH;
– repair road bridge No. 2 through the rusanivsky canal, which connects the Rusanivska embankment with R. Okipnoi str.. Cost: 502 thousand.
– repair of asphalt pavement of the Metro bridge with the painting of the railing. Price: 3.1 million UAH;
– repair of asphalt pavement of the Metro bridge repair the bridge parapets. Price: 2 million;
– repairs of the Kakhovka of the overpass №2 on the intersection of Brovarsky Ave. and St. of Metropolitan Sheptytsky. Cost: 605,4 thousand.
– repairs of the Kakhovka of the overpass No. 1 at the intersection of prospect Brovarsky Ave and E. sverstyuk. Cost: 605,4 thousand UAH.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.