Hubble continues to amaze us with great pictures of the distant cosmos.
27 years ago, April 24, 1990, in orbit around the Earth was launched the Hubble space telescope.
We offer a small collection of photographs taken of this automatic Observatory.
20 stunning photos of the cosmos from the Hubble telescope
1. The pillars of creation (NGC 6611) concentrations of interstellar gas and dust in the eagle nebula
2. The tarantula nebula (NGC 2070) is an emission nebula in the constellation Dorado
3. Merging galaxy cluster Abell 520 and the distribution of this dark matter and hot gas
4. The great Red spot Jupiter’s great storm that is large enough to absorb the planet in two or three times the size of Earth
5. The Horse Head nebula (IC 434) is a dark nebula in the constellation Orion
6. Ring nebula (M57) planetary nebula in Lyra
7. The Carina nebula (NGC 3372) emission nebula in the constellation keel
8. Spiral planetary Nebula (NGC 5189) is a planetary nebula in the constellation Musca
9. M60-UCD1 is an ultra-compact dwarf galaxy
10. The Hercules A galaxy in the constellation of Hercules contains a supermassive black hole
11. V838 of the Unicorn the unusual variable star in the constellation of the Unicorn; her photographs appear to be images of the fictional planet Nibiru
12. Tadpole IRAS 20324+4057 evaporating protostar
13. The antennae (NGC 4038 and NGC 4039) are a pair of interacting galaxies in the constellation of the Raven
14. Galaxy cluster Abell 1689
15. Spiral galaxy M106
16. The Bubble nebula (NGC 7635) is an emission nebula in the constellation Cassiopeia
17. The cross-section of the Universe the most complete picture of the visible Universe from Hubble
18. The crab nebula (M1) a gaseous nebula in the constellation Taurus
19. NGC 6302’s bipolar planetary nebula complex structure in the constellation Scorpio
20. Arp 273 group of interacting spiral galaxies (UGC 1810 and UGC 1813) in the constellation Andromeda
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.