Thursday , September 19 2019
Home / business / In Russia, seven people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

In Russia, seven people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

В России семь человек отравились угарным газомAmong the victims were three children.

Seven people, including three children, were killed in a residential building in Kurmanaevskogo district of Orenburg region. It is reported TASS citing a source in law enforcement bodies.

In turn, RIA Novosti said that the incident occurred in the village of Skvortsivka. Age of the dead children were four, six and fourteen years.

In the basic version, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide due to faulty heating appliances. The house has a furnace. A fire at the place of their death was not.

The place of the accident investigators of the regional Investigative Committee.

© 2018 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

CEO LTK “Svobodny Sokol” told how to improve the quality of drinking water in Russia

Expert in the development of the sector of water supply and sanitation, the Russian Federation, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *