Residential house caught fire due to short circuit, rescuers found two dead bodies
In Cherkasy region a deadly fire claimed the lives of two people.
As reports a press-service gschs, in the town of Zolotonosha, in the street of the Annunciation, the house lit up.
“Immediately upon arrival to a call place, rescuers became aware that the house can be people. With the help of devices on the compressed air, the rescuers entered the smoke room and started rescue operation. During carrying out of search actions in different rooms was discovered the lifeless body of a 79-year-old owner of a residential building and its 53-year-old son,” – noted in gschs.
The cause of the fire was a short circuit in the mains.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.