German biathlete Benedikt doll with a small advantage for the first time in his career he won individual gold at the world Championships in Hochfilzen (Austria).
Doll at the shooting range without mistakes and showed good speed on the course, however, the fate of gold was not in his hands. Launched six rooms later Johannes boe has also shot without penalty and ran the last lap with almost a 10 second gap from the German counterpart.
While doll dressed and prepared for the ceremony, BAA Jr. on the last lap gradually began to lose its advantage. Over the last half a kilometer, the Norwegian lost six seconds in the end Doll from BAA were separated by just 0.7 seconds.
Award bronze dignity was forced to take the world Cup leader Martin Fourcade, who failed at the shooting range to close for two targets. On the podium, the Frenchman has risen thanks to a powerful finish circle.
Ukrainians synchronously failed sprint. In the points area is located only Pidruchny Dmitry, and Sergey Semenov, claiming the top 10, at the front Desk made three inaccurate shots.
Championship of the world. Hochfilzen. Men. The results of the sprint:
1. Benedikt Doll (Germany, 0+0) 23:27.4
2. Johannes Bø (Norway, 0+0) +0.7
3. Martin Fourcade (France, 1+1) +23.1
4. Lowell Bailey (USA, 0+0) +29,5
5. Ondrej Moravec (Czech Republic, 0+1) +30,7
28. Pidruchnuy Dmytro (Ukraine, 1+1) +1:26.1
41. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 0+3) +1:40.3
58. Alexander Bold (Ukraine, 2+0) +2:09.8
73. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 0+2) +2:43.7
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.