So, friends, today will be a post on one interesting and very important subject — how in the scoop (USSR) exploited women in difficult and harmful work, giving it for some “release”. Scoop fans love to tell stories about delicious in the world of the Soviet sundae — but the facts about the hardest labor of women and in General exploitation of slave people in the country for some reason do not like to remember.
First, a little history. Exploitation of women in the scoop began in the 1920-ies, soon after the victory of the forces of the red revolution and the establishment of the country of the Bolshevik dictatorship. Especially the active involvement of women to the hardest work began after the launch of “industrialization” — in the 1930-ies from the list of hazardous work, which not allowed women, began to disappear the entire lists of occupations previously denied to women.
In 1929 came the report of an employee of the state planning Commission L. Abasovich, where the great Soviet Newspeak (as in the book “Pit” Platonov) described the enslavement of Soviet women, calling it a “liberation”, they say it should be “the full emancipation of women from the cares of the household and use it on a par with a man as a full employee in public-must work“.
The involvement of women in heavy work was presented as “the incredible success of the socialist economy”, was drawn charts rapid growth and constant discharge public use. And the cynicism of Soviet propaganda was that women’s involvement in heavy labor scoops called “liberation from all forms of exploitation”. “Liberated,” making slaves of harsh work…
So in today’s post I will show you some quite scary photos of what the USSR had to deal with women. Make sure you check out the article below, write your opinion in the comments, and of friends added do not forget. And telegram channel also subscribe)
02. So, let’s look at photos of what was done in the Soviet Union women. On the photo — laying sleepers, this is one of the most severe and terrible works, which screamed even strong young men. In the picture — women’s team drags a heavy rail, which has a mass of 50 to 70 or more kg per meter.
03. But women-shpaloukladchits push trolley on rails to the sleepers. Women, by the way, already quite elderly, and unload sleepers apparently will also manually scoop constantly lied to about some sort of “incredible mechanization” of production, but for the most part, these stories were the usual Soviet lies, and a lot of work was done manually.
04. Go ahead. In this picture you can see how women’s work crew on the tracks pushing a wagon loaded with planks. Women in the team too, mostly middle-aged…
05. Road works. The Stalinist Soviet Union — the elderly grandmother of Kyle breaks the stones. In the Soviet press never published these pictures — all employees in the USSR, as is known, was young, leggy and politically literate, and all older people have long been retired, received a pension of 1000 rubles and lived in five-room apartments completely free, brim full of the world’s best ice cream.
06. More roadworks in the background Kyle waving woman. During lunch break read, probably fresh issue of the newspaper “Pravda”, which rasskazt about the amazingly rapid growth of mechanization in the USSR and all the better happiness of the workers.
07. Construction. A woman of uncertain age who works as an assistant to kamenshine and delivers the bricks. Most likely within the scope of the attendant, was also part of the delivery of the bricks on the upper floors of the building — if the building was mechanized, it could do on the mechanical lift, and if not — then the bricks could drag “on the goat” — a special wooden thing, abandoned by the shoulders.
08. If you think the exploitation of women in construction was only in the Stalin years — it is not so. Here in this photo perfectly shows how the team with the greater participation of women raises Khrushchev, this picture was taken most likely between 1960 and 1970.
09. Another construction site — apparently, there women’s team in the great and mighty power, the Soviet Union engaged in manual sieving of cement before loading it in the mixer.
10. But this girl and all prevents the solution by hand, shovel. Who has not tried this work — I highly recommend to try it, I guarantee you the novelty of sensations and falling off hand/back the next day.
11. Another Soviet construction. Grandma is washing manually in a bucket of facing ceramic blocks, each of which weighs five kilograms. From reproductora on the construction of the plays, perhaps “young everywhere we road, old men everywhere at us honour”, or “we were born to make a fairy tale come true.”
12. And another construction site. Young girls pushing a heavy wheelbarrow loaded with bricks. Yes this is the same tale! — will scream at the fans of the USSR — the Soviet construction of the bricks were transported exclusively to unmanned vehicles, which also were loaded to the brim the world’s best ice cream. But in reality, instead of ice cream the girl on the right carries four some fatty belyash — must be the only day for lunch and her friend.
13. By the way, at the expense of food — not always on the Soviet construction sites, the people can ensure the normal hot meals, often lunch was to bite some bread and milk or yogurt. It looked like this:
14. Another purely “women’s” work profession — the cleaning of the streets. It is only in the Soviet films in a softly lit morning sun city solemnly went watering or snow machines — in reality, everything was done manually with spades and twisted vines brooms.
15. “Mechanized” garbage. Such a machine could shake out in large containers — but street trash cans had to be emptied into the machine manually. Working women’s brigade.
16. And as the cherry on the cake — publish here a the. “Stalin took Russia to the plowand left with the atomic bomb.” Then, as they say, no comment…
As you can see, women in the Soviet Union were involved on the hard work that the Bolsheviks cynically called “the liberation and emancipation of women.” Normal maternity leave in the Union at the same time appeared only in the eighties…
Write in the comments what you think about all this, I wonder.
© 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.