Thursday , February 27 2020
Home / business / The OSCE reported 600 violations of the truce in the Donbass

The OSCE reported 600 violations of the truce in the Donbass

В ОБСЕ сообщили о 600 фактах нарушения перемирия на ДонбассеSince the beginning of August, the level of violence in the Donbas declined by 65%.

Since the announcement of the “school of the truce” in the Donbas were recorded more than 600 violations of the cease-fire. Such data was voiced by the first Deputy Chairman of the Special monitoring mission of OSCE in Ukraine Alexander Hg at a press briefing in the river.

According to him, the past week was the third in a row, when the mission shows the reduction in the level of violence along the line of contact. Since the beginning of August, the level of violence in the Donbas declined by 65%.

See also:  The names of those killed in the battle of the Crimean

“As of this morning, since then, the Special monitoring mission documented more than 600 violations of the cease – fire,” said hug.

He noted that the clashes continue to occur in known hotspots, although the level of violations of “silence mode” less.

To such hot spots are areas of Popasnaya and Pervomaisk, in the triangle of Avdeevka, Yasynuvata, and Donetsk airport, in the South East and North East of Mariupol, as well as in areas to the South-West and South-East of Svetlodarsk. In these areas recorded up to 80% of the violations of the cease-fire.

See also:  The defense Ministry reported wounded in the ATO area

In addition, the BBC said that there were cases of the use of tanks, artillery and mortars that is of concern, as it leads to the destruction of civilian infrastructure and is the biggest threat to local residents.

He also added that since the beginning of the year to 25 August the SMM observed 362 civilian casualties. It refers to those civilians who died, and those who were injured.

© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

What failed projects Lukashenko will complain to XI Jinping

President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko declared intention to discuss with the President of China, XI …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *