The vast expanses of Tuscany
There are wine — “does it mean super Tuscans”. The so-called red wines from the best producers in the region-brand, which is known all over the world.
As among Tuscan wines is, “does it mean super Tuscans”, and in Tuscany there is a place, which can also be called Super Tuscany. All the most famous and widely-used mixed Italian hilly landscapes here. Space misty sunrises here. Cypress alleys and ancient Villa on top of the hills here. The famous footage from “Gladiator” and “Under the Tuscan sun” was filmed here too.
Today is the first part of what managed to remove during a trip to Tuscany and I’ll start with the best, Val d’orcia, which boasts some of the most famous views of Italy…
Photography and text by Sergei Anashkevich
In fact, Tuscany is not only the valley of Val d’orcia with endless hills of wheat, poppies or ploughing, which we used to see in the photos. This is a huge area, one of the most interesting in Italy. Here is just a huge range for a beautiful and delicious places you can choose whatever you want: forested hills with the best vineyards of Chianti, the valley of the Crete Senesi, the Garfagnana, the Maremma, Terme di Montecatini, Saturnia, Montepulciano and bagno Vignoni closer to Terrenskogo the sea, the Apuan Alps and the stunning Laguna Ortabello… and, of course, the pearls of this medieval Italy — Florence, Siena, Pisa, Pienza, Lucca, San Gimignano.
2. Most of those who are thinking about traveling to Tuscany in the first place meant the land — the Val d’orcia, nestled on almost deprived of forests in the hills around the medieval town of Pienza. It is here and the poppies Claude Monet and summer colorful fields, and the Italian Provence with lavender, and autumn arable expanses where even land some awesome yellow color.
3. After all, photos not say that it is not freshly harvested wheat fields and not sloping meadow with withered grass. It’s all plowing! We used to see her black or dark gray, but certainly not yellow, right in the tone of autumn colors.
4. The most beautiful the views are, of course, the height. From the altitude you can feel the whole scale and the incredible texture of these lands. It’s amazing how nature has created such a huge number of hills, and even such photogenic.
5. The color of Tuscany. Plowing right under your feet like gray, but if you look a little into the distance — it’s already yellow…
6. Tuscany — the example, when human activities did not harm the appearance of the environment, and Vice versa, even decorates it, makes it even more beautiful and unique.
7. Honestly, these other places have and do not perceive. There’s something special in their simplicity and in their graphic rigor.
8. By the way, regarding the most publicized types. I’m sure many of you, scoring in a search engine request “Tuscany photo” saw this house with cypresses, the cypress alley in the middle of bare fields, and other distinctive villas on the hilltops surrounded by vineyards, olive groves, with cypress alleys. Virtually all replicated and repeated types are located along one road that leads from Pienza in Gallina.
As is often the case, the bulk of the most popular, as they are called, the types are removed altogether from the road. So no need to Google, driving the point of the most famous types in the Navigator. Just drive along this road and you will see a lot of cool scenery and all the “required fotostocky”.
9. Learn? Just one of these points. She, however, is not directly along the road, but off road it can be seen most of the photos do still there. However, the telephoto.
10. From the road it looks like.
11. This is the place from the height of bird flight.
12. In fact, there is so many beautiful spots and locations that eyes just run away and at some point begins to even overdose of hills and cypresses.
13. Well od, you just shoot, shoot, shoot… And they still do not stop and does not end…
15. Another characteristic feature of the Tuscan fields, lone trees in the midst of them. Stunningly beautiful, especially when seen from the air, launching quadcopter.
17. There are and there are Islands of cypress trees. By the way, there, between them, someone’s grave with a cross.
18. Monte Amiata, which can be seen on most Tuscan pictures in the background. Its altitude of 1738 metres, is an ancient extinct volcano.
19. And, of course, Tuscany — a vineyard. Some of the best Italian wines originates from this region. Chianti Classico, Carmignano, Brunello di Montalcino, Wine Nobile de Montepulciano, Morellino di Scansano, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, Villa, Antinori — the most famous of them.
The store is so gigantic selection of bottles with all these delicious names on the labels that you just lost. 1,99 Euro, 3,99, 7, 11 or 24 for a bottle… We bought and tried and the cheapest, both cheap and mid-priced and premium reserve. Delicious!
20. Even in these fields it is possible to meet a different technique. As a rather antediluvian…
21. … and not so good. It is also one of the chips of the region. Most of these plows and tractors, no one uses it, but as a kind of decoration of the fields and leave tracks in between.
22. The first winter break at the plow.
23. The diversity of the plowed fields above. By the way, to fly a quadcopter in Tuscany is quite problematic, because most of these lands are private property, flying over which is prohibited. Mavik immediately after take-off starts a desperate swearing, warning that flying below 30 meters impossible. Need fairly quickly to fly higher, otherwise the application will disable the image in real time and begin forced to put your drone. Flying at altitudes of 50 meters is no problem, unless it is a No Fly Zone, which in Italy, as it turned out, not too little.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.