Pilot Ducati’s Andrea Dovizioso in Malaysia scored the sixth win of the season.
At the start of the rain race in Sepang Dovizioso fell back to fifth position, but was able to consistently get around Pedrosa, Marquez and Zarco.
Decisive overtaking Dovizioso made a few laps before the finish line – leader Jorge Lorenzo, under pressure from the Italian made a mistake in the turn and
opened your partner the way to victory.
1. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team)
2. Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) +0,743
3. Johann Zarco (Yamaha Tech 3) +9,738
4. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) +17,763
5. Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) +29,144
6. Danilo Petrucci (Pramac) +30,380
7. Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +30,769
8. Jack Miller (Team EG 0,0 Marc VDS) +35,238
9. Maverick Viñales (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +38,053
10. Paul Espargaro (Red Bull KTM) +39,847
Thus, the fate of the world title will be decided at the final race of the season in Valencia. Marc Marquez will protect the status of the strongest MotoGP rider, if on the home track will finish no lower than 11th place.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.