Such a turn of events nobody expected.
In the crematorium of the American city of Cincinnati, Ohio, on Wednesday night a fire occurred due to the very fat of the dead.
“My employee was cremated person suffering from severe obesity. So the fire flared up stronger than allowed for hardware level”, – said the owner of the crematorium don Catchen.
The flames spread to the neighboring containers and room. The fire was extinguished at 2:00. The crematorium will continue to operate according to owners, it is not too damaged.
Experts note that during the cremation of obese bodies, there is indeed a risk of fire.
A similar incident occurred in 2014 in Virginia to the dead man, who weighed more than 220 pounds.
Then smoke from the overheated roof near the chimney.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.