In order to buy bitcoin and not lose money, you need not only to choose a proven method of purchase, but also to make sure that there are no excessive commissions, take into account a number of other important aspects. Both beginners and experienced investors are not immune from mistakes. Let’s consider the main ways to purchase bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be bought on the stock exchange. The mechanism is simple. You replenish your exchange wallet with money. With this money, you already buy assets, including digital currency. When the transaction takes place, the number of digital coins at the exchange rate will be displayed in your personal account.
The exchange takes a commission for conducting transactions for the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies. The average commission is from 2% to 5%. Before making a purchase transaction, be sure to specify the amount of the commission. And here you can exchange cryptocurrencies at the most favorable rate – https://fast-change.net/
How not to become a victim of scammers?
The popularity of cryptocurrencies has given rise to a lot of scammers on the Internet who want to easily profit at someone else’s expense. There are several ways to identify unscrupulous players in the market.
- Publicity of the exchange. Exchanges operating in the legal field publish full information about themselves on their online resources. In social networks, such platforms conduct a constant dialogue with users. You can get acquainted with the management and team of the exchange, get comprehensive answers from technical support.
- Availability of a license. An exchange is a legal entity that must operate in accordance with the law. In Russia, the activity of exchanges is regulated by the Central Bank. On its website you can find all the information about the activities of securities market participants.
- Investor support. If you work with a legal platform, you can always count on a response from a support employee, explanations of difficult moments.
- Current activities. The “live” website and social networks indicate that the exchange exists and works, and does not collect funds from customers. The appearance of new products and services on the exchange also suggests that it really works on the securities and cryptocurrency market.
- Work experience in the market. A long experience suggests that you are an experienced player operating in the legal field.
- Withdrawal of funds. Be sure to study the withdrawal rules. Pay attention to which payment systems the exchange cooperates with. The presence of well-known payment systems among partners indicates a good reputation of a participant in the cryptocurrency market. Before entering into a contract to work with the exchange, payment systems request and verify documents from it.
- Work in accordance with the legislation on money laundering. This item is not very popular with users who want to remain anonymous. But the fact that the exchange carries out the identification of investors indicates that it, for its part, complies with the law.
Buying cryptocurrencies in the exchanger
A popular way to purchase digital coins through exchange offices.
© 2022, paradox. All rights reserved.