Summarize the thirteenth stage of the hundredth version of the legendary Italian Cycling.
Classic flat stage with a sprint logical interchange – it was another day on the anniversary of the Giro d’italia. Again in the final shot, no one managed to stop the Colombian Sprinter “Quick-Step Floors” Fernando Gaviria, who have survived during the recent mountain stages, and on your favorite plain easily recognize Andre Greipel and his colleagues in misfortune.
Giro d’italia-2017. The results of the thirteenth steps:
1. Fernando Gaviria (Columbia, Quick-Step Floors) – 3:47,45
2. Sam Bennett (Ireland, Bora – Hansgrohe)
3. Jasper Stuyven (Belgium, Trek – Segafredo)
4. Roberto Ferrari (Italy, UAE, Emirates Team)
5. Ryan Gibbons (South Africa, Dimension Data)
Overall standings after thirteen rounds:
1. Tom Dumoulin (Netherlands, Sunweb) – 56:28,53
2. Nair Quintana (Colombia, Movistar) At 2.23
3. Bauke Mollema (Netherlands, Trek-Segafredo) – 2,38
4. Thibaut Pinot (France, FDJ) is 2.40
5. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy, Bahrain-Merida) – 2,47
Tomorrow the Giro is another flat stage, but with a very important clarification: the participants of the race will finish in the mountain the first category Monte of Oropa length of 11.8 kilometers with an average gradient of 6.2%.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.