The pilot of the Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel for the second time in his career won the Formula-1 on the street circuit in Monte Carlo.
Vettel started second, but due to a later pit stop bypassed his teammate Kimi Raikkonen. German without problems held the position, but Raikkonen finished second, which brought Ferrari its first in seven years, winning twice.
The Duo of racers Ferrari on the podium diluted with the pilot “Red bull” Daniel Riccardo who also managed ideal to spend a pit-stop. Thanks to the successful stop the Aussie has progressed from fifth to third position, ahead of Valtteri Bottas and max Verstappen.
Lewis Hamilton, starting the race 13th on the track didn’t make any overtaking, but at the expense of correct tactics of pit stops managed to play six positions.
Following the Monaco Grand Prix Sebastian Vettel increased his lead in the standings to 25 points, and Ferrari managed to beat Mercedes in the constructors ‘ championship.
The Monaco Grand Prix. Race results:
1. Sebastian Vettel (“Ferrari) — 1:44:44.340
2. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +3,145
3. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) +3,745
4. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +5,517
5. Max Verstappen (Red Bull) +6,199
6. Carlos Sainz Jr (Toro Rosso) +12,038
7. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) +15,801
8. Romain Grosjean (“Haas”) +18,150
9. Felipe Massa (“Williams”) +19,445
10. Kevin Magnussen (“Haas”) +21,443
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.