Pilot Mercedes Lewis Hamilton showed the best result during qualifying heats at the Grand Prix of Malaysia.
At the start of the skill out of the fight sensationally retired leader Ferrari Sebastian Vettel – mechanics “Scuderia” after the third training session due to technical problems put on the car German new motor, but the ambiguity is not caught. Vettel drove a few meters and was forced to return to the pits.
After the first segment together with Vettel at the bottom of the Protocol was Grosjean and Magnussen (both “Haas”), Wehrlein and Ericsson (both “Zauber”).
In the second part of qualifying, everything was completed for Mass and Strella (both Williams), Palmer (“Reno”), Sainz and went Out, who sat behind the wheel of the car Toro Rosso is Russian Kvyat.
In the fight for pole position as the main competitor of Hamilton became a Raikkonen – experienced Finn from Ferrari in a last attempt to improve their results, but behind the championship leader only 0,045 seconds. Behind Raikkonen at the start of the Malaysian Grand Prix will feature two of the pilot “Red bull” – Verstappen and Ricardo.
1. Lewis Hamilton (“Mercedes”) — 1:30.076
2. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +0,045
3. Max Verstappen (Red Bull) +0,465
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) +0,519
5. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +0,682
6. Esteban Windows (“Force India”) +1,402
7. Stoffel Vandorn (“McLaren”) +1,506
8. Nico Hulkenberg (“Reno”) +1,531
9. Sergio Perez (“Force India”) +1,582
10. Fernando Alonso (McLaren) +1,628
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.