Racer “Mercedes” Lewis Hamilton at the circuit de Spa-Francorchamps was won 58th career victory.
At the start of the race Hamilton repulsed the attack of Vettel and kept the lead. Two favourites of the championship were given almost simultaneous time indicators in the circles, but a little faster still Hamilton.
A new escalation in the fight for victory was over 14 laps before the end of the race. As a result of collision two drivers Force India of Perez and the window on the track appeared safety car gave Vettel a new chance. And the leader of “Ferrari” almost did not use it, forcing Hamilton to defend the lead. The Briton stood, increased the gap over Vettel and we arrived safely to the finish line.
The main winner for the restart of the race was ricciardo – pilot “Red bull” in the fight for the podium walked Bottas, who could not hold fourth place after Raikkonen.
Lewis Hamilton became the second current driver after Kimi Raikkonen won the Belgian Grand Prix, at least three times. Race remains the champion Michael Schumacher, which account for six victories at Spa.
Grand Prix of Belgium. Race results:
1. Lewis Hamilton (“Mercedes”)
2. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) +2,358
3. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) +10.791
4. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +14,471
5. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +16,456
6. Nico Hulkenberg (“Reno”) +28,087
7. Romain Grosjean (“Haas”) +31,553
8. Felipe Massa (“Williams”) +36,649
9. Esteban Windows (“Force India”) +38,154
10. Carlos Sainz (Toro Rosso) +39,447
11. Lance Stroll (“Williams”) +48,999
12. Daniil Kvyat (Toro Rosso) +49,940
13. Jolina Palmer (Renault) +53,239
14. Stoffel Vandorn (“McLaren) +57,078
15. Kevin Magnussen (“Haas”) +1:07,262
16. Marcus Ericsson (“Zauber”) +1:09,711
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.