The film industry holds many mysteries, coincidences and interesting facts.
Did you know that horror movies can help to get rid of extra calories that the first Director, who directed the film, was a woman, or that “pirates of the Caribbean” contains an incredible number of bloopers.
In this collection you will learn about the 10 most interesting facts from the world of cinema, about which you may not even know:
1. Movies about time travel banned in China.
The Chinese government believes that the theme of time travel, both on television and in the movies, is a dangerous fiction. It is believed that the issue of time travel distorts reality and can undermine the foundations of the state.
The authorities have banned films and TV series to introduce people astray, which in turn can lead to the fact that some citizens may question the history of the country that they teach in schools.
2. The actress who played the sinister spirit in the movie the ring, also voice Lilo in the animated film “Lilo and Stitch”.
The girl’s name Davey chase. After watching “the ring” you might still could not sleep, but, actually, the actress is very pretty and she has so nice voice, she sounded sweet Lil girl from a good cartoon “Lilo and Stitch”.
3. Sylvester Stallone was so poor that he had to sell his beloved dog for $ 40.
Before becoming a famous Hollywood actor, Sylvester Stallone had barely enough money for food. So he sold his dog Butkus for $ 40. But later, he bought it back, but he had to pay $ 15 000.
4. Alice guy-Blache was the first woman film Director and one of the first Directors in the world.
Their work she began in 1896, and years later her account was already more than 1,000 films. Moreover, she was the author of the very first sci-Fi movie. Of all her tapes to have survived some 350 works, of which 22 are full-length. Still is the only woman in history who owned and ran his own Studio.
5. Horror movies can help burn calories.
According to research by the University of Westminster, such classic horror films as “the Shining” and “exorcism” can help a person to burn from 150 to 180 calories. Horror speed up the rhythm of the heartbeat and the surge of adrenaline.
6. In the booklet to his album “Utero” Kurt Cobain did thank Quentin Tarantino.
Rumor has it that Kurt Cobain loved the Tarantino film “reservoir dogs”. In addition, Courtenay Love says Tarantino called her and Kurt in the movie “pulp fiction”, but the Director himself did not confirm this. And yet, at the end of the tape can be seen to nadet “RIP Kurt Cobain” (“thank you Miro Kurt Cobain”).
7. The man who inspired Tom Hanks play in the movie “the Terminal” lived at the airport for 18 years.
His name is Mehran Karimi Nasseri. He was an Iranian refugee who lived in Terminal 1 of the International airport Paris – Charles de Gaulle airport (Aéroport de Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle) from 8 August 1988, the year to July 2006. After he left his native country, Mehran sought refuge in several countries, and lost his passport on the way to England, and therefore stuck at the airport. As of 2008 he lives in Paris.
8. “Pulp fiction”, “Shawshank redemption” and “Forrest Gump” was launched in cinemas on the same weekend.
In 1994, during one of the weekend no one left the cinema .
9. The movie “Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black pearl” boasts the largest number of bloopers over the past 20 years.
All fans counted in the film, 390 error, which is more than have going for him in this ranking two films about Harry Potter.
And, despite this, the film with the largest number of bloopers, surprisingly, is the film in 1979, the year of “Apocalypse now”, which found 559 errors.
10. The young Director, awarded with the Oscar, became Damien of Hazell, who directed “La La Land”.
The Director was only 32 when he received the cherished statuette. Previously, the record belonged to Norman Taurog that was on a 221 day older Chazelle when he received the Oscar for “Skippy”.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.