Their performance is impressive.
Cruise ships are huge. For example, the largest passenger ship in the world Allure of the Seas has a length of about 360 meters. In height this ship is 72 meters, as a 24-storey building.
But from the height of 300-400 meters these monsters are the size of 3 football fields look very different and even a little funny.
1. Cruise ship “Caribbean Princess” became the world’s first passenger ship, who came aboard the open-air cinema. This project was called “Movies Under The Stars” (literally “cinema under the stars”). Different from other marine passenger vessels the company that project the vessel is designed for year-round flights in the Caribbean archipelago, and therefore on the sliding roof to protect against adverse weather conditions over the pool.
2. Year of construction – 2004;
Length – 289 meters.
3. Carnival Sensation – cruise ship company Carnival Cruise Lines, built in 1993 in Finland. Onboard Carnival Sensation is 14 decks, 15 lifts and guests are offered 1,026 cabins of different level of comfort.
4. Year built – 1993;
The length is 261 meters.
5. Cruise liner Carnival Victory.
6. Year of construction – 2000;
The length is 272 meters.
7. The Carnival Victory.
8. Disney Dream is the third cruise liner Disney Cruise Line. The ship is designed so that every detail reminds us that he has onoshenie to the world-famous Studio “Disney.” On the Disney Dream has 14 decks and comfortable, in addition, there are 18 elevators. For guests are offered 1 220 cabins. One of the major innovations on this ship – a huge water slide AquaDuck long 233 meters. It is a transparent acrylic tube passing through all four decks!
9. Year of construction – 2010;
Length – 240 meters.
10. 15-deck cruise liner 15-deck Norwegian Sky. The ship is able to accommodate at 1001 quarters 2450 passazhirov, which serve 917 crew members.
11. Year built – 1999;
Length – 260 meters.
12. Freedom of the Seas. Never were ships in such a vast and spacious interior for passengers – the giant promenade deck and Lounges, spacious cabins with huge balconies, skating rink and climbing wall, hanging pools-the Solarium (they built special wings extending beyond the sides, and do hang over the water). Another distinguishing feature – the gigantic, on the wall, flat TV screens mounted in cabins and public areas.
13. Year of construction – 2006;
Length – 339 meters.
14. Majesty of the Seas (seas) – krupnotonazhnoe cruise ship, built in France.
15. Year of construction – 1992;
Length – 268 meters.
© 2019, https:. All rights reserved.