Wednesday , August 21 2019
Home / Video news / Chinese woman ate a poisonous plant, and was speechless. Video

Chinese woman ate a poisonous plant, and was speechless. Video

Китаянка съела ядовитое растение и онемела. ВидеоThe girl ate a poisonous plant live on the social network Facebook.

A girl named Zhang was going to show your subscriber how, in her opinion, is to use aloe Vera to get the maximum benefit from it. However, bought her the plant was poisonous to the American agave, which resembles aloe Vera only on the outside.

The Chinese realized his mistake when he felt bitterness, then she was speechless. The girl had to interrupt the stream, and urgently call an ambulance. Doctors washed her stomach, at the moment, suffering from severe poisoning blogger is still in the hospital.

© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Fighters of “Azov” destroyed the headquarters of militants near Novoluganskoe. Video

The attack was on a building on which was erected the Russian flag. Fighters the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *