Laura dahlmeier for the first time became the winner of the Big crystal globe, and the leader of the national team of Ukraine Yulia Jim had the best season of his career.
Dallmeier was very close to the absolute triumph of the season, but was unable to maintain strength and concentration on the final stage in Holmenkollen. Problems the unequivocal heroine of the season were able to take advantage Soukalova Gabriela – Czech at the last moment snatched from the hands of Dallmeier two Small crystal globe (sprint and mass start). Pursuit and independents German anyone a chance left.
Laura dahlmeier became the fifth German to have lifted the world Cup. Earlier, a similar achievement obeyed Martina glagow, Kati Wilhelm, Andrea Henkel and Magdalena Neuner.
Ukraine is the fifth season in a row has a representative in the top 10 of the standings of the world Cup. Recent achievements Elena Pidhrushna and the Semerenko sisters repeated Julia Jim – from Kiev finished the season in eighth position, which was the fourth best result in the history of Ukraine. Jim only one race of the season were not included in points and seven times finished in the top 10.
In the relay Cup Ukraine finished at third place. It is important that our band is shot on the key race of the season – Varvynets, Jim, Merkushina and Olena Pidhrushna has taken second place in the relay world Cup in Hochfilzen. Do not forget about bronze on the world Cup stage in Pokljuka.
The world Cup. Women. The final individual championship:
1. Laura Dahlmeier (Germany) -1211
2. Gabriela Soukalova (Czech Republic) — 1089
3. Kaisa Mäkäräinen (Finland) — 971
4. Marie Dorin Habert (France) — 856
5. Dorothea Wierer (Italy) — 719
6. Justine Breza (France) – 796
7. Anais Chevalier (France) – 669
8. Jim Yulia (Ukraine) – 632
9. Franziska Hildebrand (Germany) – 621
10. Susan dunklee (USA) – 596
33. Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine) — 247
37. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine) – 190
41.Iryna Varvynets (Ukraine) — 175
75. Yuliya Zhuravok (Ukraine) Is 37
79. Valya Semerenko (Ukraine) — 24
82. Jan Bondar (Ukraine) — 23
100. Olga Abramova (Ukraine) Is 3
In the Nations Cup Ukraine rounded out the top 3 and secured the maximum quota for the next season, which is especially important given the return of the Semerenko sisters. The greatest contribution to this success belongs to Julia Jim – from Kiev scored 2014,5 points. Great benefit to their national teams brought only grants – Dallmeier, Koukalova and Dorin-habert.
1. Germany – 7951
2. France – 7646
3. Ukraine – 6605
4. Czech Republic – 6547
5. Italy – 6481
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.