Here there is the luxury.
Night at hotel… 67 thousand dollars? This amount is more than the average annual income of the average resident is not the poorest country in Europe. However, rich people leading a luxurious lifestyle at this price will not frighten. Let’s take a look inside 10 of the most expensive suites in the world.
1. The apartment at the Connaught Hotel in London. Average price per night: 23,5 thousand dollars. Apartment with two bedrooms, an area of 285 square meters, similar to the housing of the collector of works of art. Everything here is carefully selected from antique furniture, paintings and rare books trinkets. Similar to a hotel room “attached” as a personal servant who will help arrange elegant gala event.
2. Presidential Suite at hotel Cala di Volpe in Porto Cervo, Italy. Average price per night: 26 thousand dollars. The apartment has a total area of 450 square meters, has three bedrooms, a Solarium, a gym and a large pool. The interior is decorated in a classic romantic Sardinian style with wooden beamed ceilings and terracotta floors. Guests can enjoy the picturesque coast, the view which opens from the spacious terrace.
3. Luxury Apartments, Shangri-La, in Shangri-La Bosphorus in Istanbul, Turkey. Average price per night: twenty-six thousand three hundred eighty-five dollars. In a single room on the sixth floor of the Shangri-La Bosphorus, with an area of 366 square meters, has two bedrooms, three terraces, marble bathrooms with heated floors and a TV that is connected to… the mirror.
4. Presidential Suite at the Mandarin Oriental in Shanghai, China. The average price for a night: thousands of dollars of 26.45. Apartment with an area of 788 square meters occupied almost the entire 25th floor of the hotel. It has two bedrooms, a wine cellar, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom of 50 square meters. It offers apartments provided with two gardens with stunning views of the city, located on the roof.
5. Royal Suite at Hôtel Plaza Athénée in Paris, France. Average price per night: 27 thousand dollars. This is the largest hotel room of 450 square metres, feature French classical style of the XIII century, in combination with cleverly hidden modern technology (TVs set behind the mirrors). The Royal Suite has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, separate kitchen, Jacuzzi and a steam bath.
6. Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens, Greece. Average price per night: 35 thousand dollars. In this luxurious Villa, with an area of 410 square meters, to stop stars like Leonardo DiCaprio and Mel Gibson. There are two large bedrooms with fireplaces and two bathrooms. Guests can use the services of a special personal assistant, and have access to a private gym.
7. Apartments in Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez in Cannes, France. Average price per night: 37,5 thousand dollars. On the seventh floor of the hotel, decorated in a classic style art Deco, which was opened in 1929 by Emmanuel Michele Martinez boasts luxurious apartments with an area of 180 square meters with two large bedrooms, very nice marble bathrooms, a living room and dining room. In addition, guests can take advantage of the huge (290 square metres) private terrace.
8. Private Villa Laucala Island Resort in Fiji. Average price per night: 40 thousand dollars. The owner of the Villa, with an area of 1200 square meters ,is a billionaire Dietrick Mateschitz. The complex consists of 25 luxurious villas, each of which has its own beach. The most impressive Villa which is situated on top of a hill and which offers spectacular views of the entire island, is the owner. However, wanting to settle it there is such a possibility, it is only necessary to pre-make a special request and wait for an invitation.
9. Apartment Ty Warner (Ty Warner) at the Four Seasons Hotel in new York, USA. Average price per night: 45 thousand dollars. The arrangement of the apartments with an area of 400 square meters, which is the name of the owner of the hotel, cost about 50 million dollars. The development project has engaged two internationally renowned architect I. M. Pei and Peter Marino. This room is impressive in every detail from a Japanese silk pillows XVII century, a large library with hundreds of books and albums about art. This is the highest hotel room throughout new York.
10. Royal Suite at Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland is the most expensive Suite in the world. A night spent in this room is 67 thousand dollars. This is truly the Royal size apartment with an area of 1800 square meters, has 12 bedrooms, 12 marble bathrooms and spacious terraces with panoramic views of lake Geneva and the Alps. The room has a piano and a collection of works of art, chosen specifically for the interior as well as 103-inch plasma TV. This Suite has welcomed such famous people as US President bill Clinton, bill gates, Richard Branson and the king of pop Michael Jackson.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.