A month killed 8 military
Collected data on combat losses of the Ukrainian side in the East until September 2017, but this list is not final.
1. Oleg Melons (call sign “Ranger”) was born 25.10.1974 year in the river Died 6 September at 15.10 in the village of Sands Donetsk region as a result of numerous shrapnel wounds received during tripped a tripwire with a grenade f-1 with zero enthusiasm. He is survived by his mother and wife.
2. Maksim Igorevich, was born Clevidence 30.01.1994 year in the village of Sarata, Odessa region. Died September 9, at about 22:00 near the settlement Krasnogorovka Maryino district, Donetsk region in the result of shrapnel wounds during a mortar shelling of 82-mm mortar rounds at our position, he died on the way to the hospital. He was buried on 12 September in Saratov. He is survived by parents, brother, three sisters and a girlfriend.
3. Konstantin A. Sergienko was born 09.03.1978 year in the city of Shostka in Sumy region. Died in the night of 6 to 7 September in Lugansk region, in the dugout, where he was, came round. Buried 9 Sep in Shostka. He is survived by parents, brother, wife and son.
4. Igor Teluk (call sign “Falcon”) was born 30.09.1979 year in the village of Klavdiyevo-tarasove, Borodyanka district, Kiev region. Died 7 September at 12.30 PM in the industrial area of the city of Avdeevka of Donetsk region from a sniper’s bullet. The guys were strengthened and put the log and at this time were two shots, one of which hit the soldier. He is survived by his wife and daughter.
5. Sergey V. Almazny (Callsign “Sailor”) was born 10.01.1987 year in the village of krasylivka Stavischensky district, Kiev region. Died September 14, at 20.00 in the area of the mine Butovka (city of Avdeevka of Donetsk region from a sniper’s bullet, which hit in the neck. He was buried on 16 September in Krasylivka. He is survived by his mother, two sisters, brother, wife and daughter.
6. Roman S. Dovgy was born on 22.02.1991 in the city of Pervomaisk of the Nikolaev area. Died September 23, around 4.00 in the village of novooleksandrivka Popasnyansky region of the Luhansk region as a result of bullet wounds received during the battle with the DRG of the enemy. He was buried on 27 September Koniecpolski cemetery Pervomaisk. He is survived by grandmother, mother, stepfather, younger brother and girlfriend.
7. Sergey Ivanovich was born Guvir 24.04.1993 year in the village Krutoiarivka Belgorod-Dniester district of Odessa region. Died September 28, at 17.00 near train station “Ilyenko” Stanichno – Lugansk district, Luhansk region, 800 metres from the border with Russia, as a result of blasting on a land mine stretch. Survived by his parents and pregnant wife.
8. Dmitry V. grandfather was born 12.03.1984 year in the village Yelyzavetivka Tarutino district of Odessa region. Lived in the village of Podgornoye. Died September 28, at 17.00 near train station “Ilyenko” Stanichno – Lugansk district, Luhansk region, 800 metres from the border with Russia, as a result of blasting on a land mine stretch. Survived by his wife and two children.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.