Thursday , September 16 2021
Home / business / Wounded 16-year-old boy on Monday, the OSCE said details

Wounded 16-year-old boy on Monday, the OSCE said details

Ранение 16-летнего парня на Донбассе: в ОБСЕ рассказали подробностиThe guy exploded a hand grenade.

Special monitoring mission of the OSCE said the message about a young man who was blown up in the occupied Dokuchayevsk.

It is reported that the hospital occupied Dokuchaevsk (30 km South-West of Donetsk) the observers talked with 16-year-old boy, who reported that on October 10, around 11:00, he blew up the house.

“According to him, he was holding previously found a hand grenade, which then exploded. Health workers at the hospital informed the members of the patrol, the SMM was that guy injured leg, left ear and head, and after a surgical operation in his body still remained fragments of fragments”, – stated in the message.

© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

For the second month in a row Gazprom sells gas to Europe at a loss

Cancel coronavirus restrictions are brought to “Gazprom” of relief. Russian gas supplies to the EU …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *