Probably fatalities – employees who repaired the cooling system.
A leak of toxic ammonia at the ice arena of the city of Fernie killed three people.
The identity of the victims in the incident were not disclosed. As reports the edition, probably, it is the workers who carried out repairs to the cooling system of the arena.
See also: Niagara falls during the photo shoot fell a boy
Other details of incident while are unknown. Also stated that the rescuers might not be safe to get into the room.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.