The legend of Soviet animation.
A cartoon in which the main characters almost don’t talk, each episode is a serious pursuit with a bunch of fun in the process, sounds many famous songs, and the main characters — the wolf-the bully and the hare-thought out. You all know and love this cartoon. The legend of Soviet animation “Nu, pogodi!”.
“Well, hare, wait!” — this phrase is familiar to every child almost from the cradle. And no foreigner will never understand the true meaning of these words, and what pleasant memories they evoke. The legend of Soviet animation “Nu, pogodi!” was a long way from the idea to the final result. But whatever difficulties may have encountered this cartoon, whatever restrictions it may impose, no matter what criticism he was exposed to, the image of the imposing wolf in a constant flared trousers and with a cigarette in his mouth, chasing the cunning and mischievous Bunny in shorts, will forever remain in the hearts of millions. Tom, Jerry — sorry, but you’ll always be only second!
Author: Vitaly Deborra
1. Initially, “Well, wait!” was a state order, officials decided to give the disney cartoons an adequate answer and highlighted solid for the time budget.
2. On a film Studio “Soyuzmultfilm” invited young, popular and fairly well-known comedians of Courland, Hythe Kamov and the assumption, and asked to do something funny. Courland with Hite came up with the plot.
3. Decided that it must be a chase film. Chose, for someone who is being chased, looked at different characters: at first thought to take the Fox and the rooster, then the Fox and the hare, and finally stopped at the wolf and the hare as the most familiar to our folklore characters. His invention, according to them, was that Wolf — dorosle, not a disney villain, and the character himself is often falling into the pit that they dig for others. First to invent videotrace helped Kamov, but then there was only Courland with Hite.
4. The history of this cartoon began to create the first, familiar to every, release. In 1969, Director Gennady Sokolsky was filmed the first series, the main idea which formed the basis of the famous series.
However, his images of the Wolf and the Hare were censored. It was recommended to radically change the image of the characters, to elevate them to management thought, the wolf and the Hare too evil, and the Soviet children need good characters. For alteration, the artist refused to go and refused further work. Later changed graphics, humor, age and appearance of characters, but the main idea remained unchanged.
5. After Sokolsky many Directors refused like a simple venture, said: “Well, what is it?! What’s the idea?! This is fine!” And Vyacheslav Kotenochkin said, “something is!”
6. “Hare I immediately turned out, — said V. Kotenochkin, blue eyes, pink cheeks, generally very positive”.
7. “And the Wolf failed. Then on the street I saw a guy leaning against the wall. He had long black hair, thick lips stuck a cigarette, tummy hanging out, and I realized that this must be the Wolf”.
8. Kotenochkin wanted the Wolf was voiced by Vladimir Vysotsky, made a sample of his voice hoarsely. Vysotsky approached the matter with enthusiasm, even wrote for the Wolf song. But there intervened censorship bard was banned.
9. Approved the incomparable Anatoly Papanova.
As hi Vysotsky in the first series the Wolf whistling the tune of the “Vertikal” (“If the friend has appeared suddenly…”) — when climbing the rope to the Hare.
10. The role of the Hare without any trial took Clara Rumyanova.
And already showing the first series of the cartoon received an ovation. Since 1969, every year on the screens there was a new series. The series is firmly joined to the epithet “national”. Several times Kotenochkin was ready to say goodbye to the Wolf and the Hare and put an end to the work on the cartoon, but conceded to the numerous requests of the audience.
“Well, wait!” — the history of everyday life, the routine 70. The routine, which is not documented in official sources and stored only in the memory of the country. Instead of a cartoon about “what is good and what is bad”, Vyacheslav kotyonochkin turned out socially adapted from the cartoon era, openly ironic and rebellious.
11. On the screen — clearly recognizable types. Wolf-peteushniki and now you can meet in the evening in a residential area. (Photo of the working moments of the creation of the cartoon.)
12. Hare of goodie has turned into quite the animal. (Photo of the working moments of the creation of the cartoon.)
The weakness is feigned. A small increase and a modest stature forced him to be resourceful, but be guided by innate cunning, he manages to provoke the Wolf, and over him enough to make fun of.
Once the hares, the artist, stood in line for vodka, and one man said to another: “the Wolf is we, the workers, and the hare is intellectual. No matter how we try to grab him, he always gets out”.
13. And all the events develop on the background of Soviet life. Around — the atmosphere of “cultural center” of citizens. Aesop animals from “Well, pogodi!” have fun at the amusement Park…
14. …go to the circus…
15. …and Museum…
16. …ride on the boat…
17. …attending concerts…
18. …and do sports.
19. Live most that neither is an ordinary life. So after a dozen episodes Hare moved into a cozy Studio apartment.
20. The wolf thrives in his bachelor den with torn Wallpaper on the walls.
21. And around the urban landscape — a five-storey Khrushchev.
In short, the cartoon was very “his” and understandable to every citizen of the country. His “nation” from the first series, didn’t need proof.
22. Been looking for a phrase that not only conformed to the plot, but would give the audience hope for a sequel. We discussed different options, “Well, wait!”, “Well, wait a minute!”… But the point in this dispute has put the Felix Kamov, saying: “Well, wait!”
When one of the writers, Felix Kamov — went to Israel, which was tantamount to treason, the authorities overreacted, and “Well, pogodi!” cover. After some time Papanova in the Kremlin presented the award. The then Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolai Podgorny asked him how are things with “Well, pogodi!”. “They have a Studio full of conflict. Someone out there went abroad,” replied Papanov. “Well, somebody left! exclaimed Podgorny and added: by the way, I like this cartoon and my children and friends too.” Returning to the Studio, Papanov spoke about the dialogue, and soon the cartoon was again started up.
23. (Photo of the working moments of the creation of the cartoon.)
24. (Photo of the working moments of the creation of the cartoon.)
In the animated series used many of the popular tunes of the 1960s and 1980s, many of which were taken from the archives of all-Union radio or vinyl records from the personal collections of sound engineers of the show. In “Well, pogodi!” sound of a musical work of Alla Pugacheva, Bling Bourke, Emblem Alpert, N.. Rimsky-Korsakov, Digital Emotion, bill Haley, James last, Pesniary, Earthlings, Edita Piekha, Muslim Magomayev, Paul Mauriat, Frank Purcell, Earl Scruggs, Igor Sklyar and others.
The music in the Intro of each episode — is a Hungarian melody Vízisí (“jet skis”). The author of the music — Tamas Deak (Tamás Deák), performed by the Hungarian vocal ensemble “Harmony” (Harmónia) and dance orchestra of the Hungarian radio (Magyar Rádió Tánczenekara).
In the 1970-ies program of cartoons on national television was usually preceded by a short animated screensaver (subsequently used as a prologue to the “televiosn”). Background music credits to “Nu, pogodi!” The wolf chased the Hare, they were gradually joined by other characters from popular cartoons. In the end, the whole company was in the Ostankino television center, where the Hare, not taking his eyes off the screen, fended off the attempts of a Wolf to grab him: “hush! Well, wait a minute”. The wolf looked back toward the screen and forgot about the Hare.
25. Creative Association “the Screen” took three Televisa “Well, wait!” (issue 1 — 1980, editions 2 and 3 (single movie) — 1981). Instead of A. Papanova Wolf voiced Vladimir Ferapontov. — A. Kurland. Director — Yuriy Butyrin. Composers — V. Kuprevich (issue 1), Alexey Rybnikov and Evgenie Krylatov (issues 2 and 3). Vyacheslav Kotenochkin in his memoirs and public speeches gave very low assessment of these issues, treating them as “wretched bad taste”.
26. After the death Papanova again faced the problem: to close or not cartoon?
27. But it turned out that the engineer had carefully preserved all the records of the actor, and they were used in the new series after the death of the actor. Replace voice Papanova someone else’s, then did not dare — out of respect to the memory of the artist.
28. In the new series drew the characters, not “the ancestor” Kotenochkin-senior (he is dead), and his son, a professional artist. Wolf announced under Papanova Igor Khristenko — actor of “a curve mirror” Yevgeny Petrosyan.
29. In addition to the main series, cartoon characters used in newsreel “Wick”:
30. The issue under the title “don’t touch!” (1977) criticized the quality of the products of a glass factory. In this clip from the mouth of the Wolf sounds rehashed the threat: “Well, a glass factory, wait!”. Also had a release called “Forbidden” (1978), criticizing the placement in the newspaper “Soviet sport” ads on the admission of athletes in post-secondary educational institutions (“Well, revision, wait a minute!”). Director of both editions was Vyacheslav Kotenochkin. In the same period were also filmed a series of defective shoes (“Awesome shoes”), musical instruments (“False motive”).
32. Yuri Butyrin also made the social rollers “Window”, “Crane”, “Spring”, “Elevator”, “pool” (all 1986), with the same characters, and in 1987 was filmed at least nine social videos with the Wolf and the Hare. Alexander Fedulov removed the “Not knowing the code…”, “in Spite of the hare!”, “Restless night” and “Warmth”. Vadim Medzhibovsky took “let there be light!”, “Power”, “Recipe”, “Word and deed” and “before Leaving, extinguish the light.” The design of the characters in these commercials were different from the original.
35. There is a cartoon film “the Magic camera”, created by order of ZRCO “Rassvet” (“Soyuzmultfilm”, 1976; Director Victor Arsentiev, writer Arkady Hythe, art Directors Vladimir Krumin, Alexander Vinokourov), which is dedicated to the promotion of cynolebias. In a witty animated story advertised film camera Quartz 1×8-2. In the film there are heroes, “Well, wait a minute!” — The hare and the Wolf.
36. In 1994 by Vyacheslav Kotenochkinym also produced a promotional video candy “Goita” featuring characters from “Well, pogodi!”. The wolf in her was voiced by Vladimir Ferapontov.
It remains to mention that at the end of August 2012 after discussion in RTR categorization of the cartoon in accordance with the acceding on 1 July in force adopted in 2010 the law “On protection of children from information harmful to their health and development” in the Internet appeared rumors about the alleged decision to take it due to scenes of violence or Smoking in the category of “18+” and to show on television without cuts only after 23:00. In the following discussion, reference was made to the possibility of excluding the cartoon from the categorization because of its cultural values. In early September, some sites reported that it was about the limitation of not showing this cartoon, and the Swedish film of the same Russian name, published in 2008 and is classified as “18+”.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.