In London continues the 16-th world championship in athletics.
Nasty rain did not stop the young Norwegian Carsten warhola the sensational to become the world champion in run on 400 metres. European champion U-23 decided not to wait for a finish line and rushed to the attack from the first meters. This tactic allowed the Norwegian Warhola become the seventh athlete to win the world title.
The final race in the women’s 400 meters at risk of becoming the most dramatic event of the world championship. Olympic champion Shawn Miller is a Global leading steadily for about 20 meters to the finish line, but the spasm did not allow the athlete to keep at least a medal. The problems of Miller Global have used Phyllis Francis, suddenly left behind season leader Allyson Felix.
In the absence of Valerie Adams, world champion in the shot put was Lizzaw gun that threw a projectile in the penultimate attempt at 19 feet and 94 inches. Gong collected a complete set of medals of the world championship.
Ukrainian athletes traditionally in the distribution of medals of the world championship did not participate.
400 m hurdles
1. Carsten Arholm (Norway) — 48,35
2. Yasmani, Copello (Turkey) — 48,49
3. Kerron Clement (USA) — 48,52
1. Phyllis Francis (USA) — 49,92
2. Salwa Eid Nasser (Bahrain) Is 50,06
3. Allyson Felix (USA) — of 50.08
1. Lizzaw Gong (China) — 19,94 meter
2. Anita Marton (Hungary) — 19,49
3. Michelle Carter (USA) — 19 and 14
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.