Completed the seventh stage of the 82nd version of the Spanish race.
In the day’s break on the mountain stage with the finish in Cuenca qualified 14 people – the main group again gave the fugitives full freedom of action, releasing the lead on nine minutes.
The most agile in isolation was a Slovenian from the “Team UAE Emirates” Matei Mohoric, podgadali the perfect moment for a successful attack. Mohoric in the last kilometers escaped from his companions and won their first win on the Grand tour.
Christopher froome kept the lead in the overall standings. In British, there are eight riders, including the threat of the Italians Vincenzo nibali and Fabio Aru.
The results of the seventh stage:
1. Matej Mohoric (Slovenia, UAE, Emirates Team) — 4:43.35
2. Paul Polanski (Poland, BORA — hansgrohe) — 0,16
3. Jose Joaquin Rojas (Spain, Movistar)
4. Thomas de Gendt (Belgium, Lotto Soudal)
5. Alessandro de MArchI (Italy / BMC Racing Team) — 0,27
Overall standings after seven stages:
1. Christopher Froome (UK, Sky) – 27.46,51
2. Esteban Chaves (Colombia, Orica-Scott) – 0,11
3. Nicolas Roche (Ireland, BMC) and 0.13
4. TJ van Garderen (USA, BMC) – 0,30
5. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy, Bahrain-Merida) Is 0,36
Tomorrow Vuelta-2017 200-kilometer stage with summit finish, the first category Xorret de Kati length of five kilometres with an average gradient of nine percent.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.