Completed the fifth stage of the 72nd version of the Spanish race.
Your way to a debut victory at the Grand tour Lutsenko began in isolation – in addition to the Kazakhs beyond the mountain stage left another 16 people. It quickly became clear that the primary group is not set up to catch the fugitives.
45 km to go on the attack from the gap left by Marco Haller, to which over a quarter of an hour shift Lutsenko. The Duo peacefully existed until the final mountain of the day – on the final steep climb of the second category Lutsenko escaped from the companion and repulsed the attack of their former companions in the breakaway.
Fortunately the stage was formed for Christopher froome, the leader of the General classification managed to break away from Arum Fabio and Vincenzo nibali. Nearest rival froome ahead by 10 seconds.
The results of the fifth stage:
1. Alexey Lutsenko (Kazakhstan, Astana) – 4.24,58
2. Merhavi, Kudus (Eritrea, Dimension Data) At 0.42
3. Marc Soler (Spain, Movistar) – 0,56
4. Matej Mohoric (Slovenia, UAE, Emirates Team) – 1,11
5. Alexis Gohar (France, AG2R) – 1,24
Overall standings after five stages:
1. Christopher Froome (UK, Sky) – 18.07,10
2. TJ van Garderen (USA, BMC) – 0,10
3. Esteban Chaves (Colombia, Orica-Scott) – 0,11
4. Nicolas Roche (Ireland, BMC) and 0.13
5. David de La Cruz (Spain, Quick-Step Floors) – 0,23
Tomorrow Vuelta-2017 204-kilometer stage with five categorized climbs and a finish under splintered.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.