Completed the 11th stage of the 72nd version of the Spanish race.
The denouement of one of the most difficult stages of the Vuelta-2017 sequential passage of the two peaks of the first category occurred in the final kilometer of the Colombian footballer “Astana” Miguel Lopez took advantage of the squabbles of generalstab and made a successful attack.
For 23-year-old Lopez, who spends his second race of the Grand tour, this success became a major in his career. An added bonus for Lopez was the entry in the top 10 of the General classification.
According to the results of the 11th stage Christopher froome was finally confirmed status as the undisputed favorite of the race – now the nearest rival Briton ahead by 1 minute and 19 seconds.
The results of the eleventh stage:
1. Miguel López (Colombia, Astana) – 5:05,09
2. Christopher Froome (Britain, Team Sky) – 0,14
3. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy, Bahrain Merida)
4. Wilco, Kelderman (Netherlands, Team Sunweb)
5. Romain bardet (France, AG2R) – 0,31
Overall standings after eleven rounds:
1. Christopher Froome (UK, Sky) – 45:18:01
2. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy, Bahrain-Merida) To 1.19
3. Esteban Chaves (Colombia, Orica-Scott) – 2,33
4. David de La Cruz (Spain, Quick-Step Floors) is 2,36
5. Wilco, Kelderman (Netherlands, Team Sunweb) To 2.37
Tomorrow Vuelta-2017 the next mountain – the participants of the race will overcome the top of the first category, then you climb the ascent of the second category and will come down to the finish line in Antequera Los Dolmenes.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.