It’s a special city.
New York. The city of skyscrapers and financial magnates, city of-fantasy. Let’s start a walk around new York.
2. Central station new York is the largest station in the world. For details, refer to the article.
3. Typical new York stories:
4. Bustling times square:
5. “Apply the money for weed”. Gave the guy a few dollars for being honest:)
6. A must visit place if you love shrimp and (or) the movie Forrest Gump:
7. A beautiful facade:
8. Morning in Central Park:
9. In the heart of the city located the “lungs of new York” — Central Park being a favorite place of citizens, and thanks to cinema and television has become one of the most famous parks in the world. In the Park there is the city zoo. The Park is visited by around 25 million people a year.
10. Central Park is an amazing place. In one of the most populated pieces of the globe, there was a huge green rectangle with a length of four kilometers and a width of nearly a mile. Here brings together several types of landscapes, and around the towering skyscrapers:
12. Fountain “angel of water” in the Central part of the Park:
15. Beautiful and strange sculpture at the beginning of the Park, near the hotel Plaza:
17. A must visit place. Snack bar “Katz Delicatessen” (Katz’s Delicatessen) — known for its recipes sandwiches pastrami and hot dogs, which are considered among the best in the city:
18. Delicious sandwich:
19. Beautiful skyscraper New York by Gehry is a famous architect Frank Gehry. In addition, New York by Gehry — the highest (265 m, 76 floors) residential skyscraper not only new York but of all America:
21. The Brooklyn bridge.
23. Great view of the Manhattan views from the “Park of the Brooklyn bridge” (Brooklyn Bridge Park):
24. The right place to set the tripod and wait a bit:
26. At night the bridge is even more beautiful:
28. Favorite shot taken on the bridge:
30. Look at Brooklyn:
31. The Museum part of the “Pier No. 17”:
32. Of the fun. On the way to the airport I remember that I forgot a few purchased costumes at the hotel:))) Jump out of a cab somewhere on the overpass in Brooklyn. Who knows how long trying to catch the car back by when I get to the hotel and get my things, it becomes clear that you can relax and won’t rush today. So I first missed the flight.
Had to stay another day, which was compensated by great views from the observation deck top of the Rock at Rockefeller center the next day:
33. Upper West Side:
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.