Here you can see a lot of unusual.
The market we found by accident in a small Chinese town UVA Gansu province. Walking past the elegant shops, turned into the driveway and plunged into the realm of the rich scents and sounds. The first thing that struck is the openness and positivity of the people. When seeing two rather large cameras, people actively smiling.
Photography and text by Evgeny Golovach
1. Second — complete (in our opinion) unsanitary. But at the same time, flies and the stench there.
2. The market itself consists of two long corridors. In one sell the meat and then cook it, another sell spices and herbs.
3. Chinese men are more reserved in emotion. There’s no grab-arm, as on a typical Eastern markets.
4. All do their job. It’s soy, tofu (dofu).
5. Sell bags.
7. Noodles for the locals — as for the Russian potatoes. The taste is all the same, but the shape is all different.
8. The taste is created by seasonings and cooking method.
10. Produce the noodles in place. From a flat sheet of dough machine, cut into strips. The thickness and “quadravest” can be adjusted. Done instantly.
11. The Chinese much to the imagination. On the market there are many machines for slicing noodles, but I have not seen similar. All different.
12. Apart from noodles, there are noodles and pasta. You can buy a piece of the dough and to cut them.
15. Control and accounting.
16. Sauces there nemeryannom. In our stores there and 10% of the number of sauces that are on the market at small Uuee.
17. Has everything for the tea ceremony. Sawdust, branches, dry leaves. All of these ingredients added to the drink. The drink itself is odd. I’m not a fan of tea, but people are praising.
18. But the fish were quite small. Basically, squid and “strange fish fillet” On the whole market, just one tray.
19. All the bread in China is sweet. The bread is delicious. Buy “Brodinski of carnesecchi” will not work. But you can buy a lot of sweet baked stuff in the batter.
I was surprised that the Chinese are all the time writing something on large smartphones. The smartphone is at all. Write and old and young.
20. But if you’re hungry, there’s plenty of places where you can cook what you bought. The meat is prepared separately, the noodles separately, and sweets — also separately.
21. The most spectacular and fragrant is cooking meat.
22. Everything is subjected to heat treatment. The Chinese did raw meat don’t eat.
23. Treated product is put in vats of boiling water.
24. Add noodles and spices and the dish is ready!
25. I passed — I sat down to dine.
26. And if you need to sew a button, then in the Chinese market this service is offered.
It is a typical Chinese market.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.