Wednesday , November 14 2018
Home / Ukraine / Violations in the Donbas became less than 60%, – OSCE

Violations in the Donbas became less than 60%, – OSCE

Нарушений на Донбассе стало меньше на 60%, – ОБСЕMost of the violations recorded in the East of Mariupol and in the area of Svetlodarsk and Debaltsevo.

Last week in Donbass had significantly fewer violations of the cease-fire. This was at the briefing said the first Deputy Chairman of the Special monitoring mission (SMM) OSCE Alexander hug.

“Just after midnight, entered into force the decision about the mode of silence… last week was recorded at 60% less violations of the cease – fire,” said hug.

According to him, most of the violations were in the East of Mariupol and in the area of Svetlodarsk and Debaltsevo.

“Reducing the number of violations of the ceasefire shows that at desire it is possible,” added hug.

He also said that since the beginning of the year, the number of cases the sides of the arms reaches 140 thousand times.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Part of Krivoy Rog are still without heat: under investigation

Police opened a case under article of the office negligence which entailed serious consequences. The …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *