In many apartments the kitchen can not boast a large area.
All the necessary kitchen stuff fit into a small space, you need to know some tricks to correctly use each area.
Small kitchen easy to keep clean.
All things was at hand, and the kitchen didn’t seem cluttered and everything in the kitchen sparkled, pay attention to a few interesting and helpful tips listed below:
1. “The island” with shelves, cabinets and cutting Board.
2. Cabinet with chopping Board and Cabinet for the garbage can.
3. Table from an old dresser.
4. Retractable table for cooking
5. “The island” with lockers for all the necessary kitchen utensils.
6. Narrow table and compact shelves.
7. A small table with locker.
8. Kitchen compact folding table.
9. Compact Cabinet for cleaning.
10. Magnetic Board attached to the door of the locker. Everything is kept on the magnets and the Board is fastened either with screws or double-sided tape that can withstand a lot of weight.
11. Special design for easy and compact storage woks and pans.
12. Clever use of every corner.
13. All Cutlery is best kept in a vertical position.
14. Install a tension rod under the sink to hang a variety of cleaning products.
20. If you use a folding table, you can save a lot of space.
Folding table for a small kitchen
Folding kitchen table for small kitchen
21. You will save a lot of space if you install the Board cutting over sink. Such boards can be purchased or make your own hands.
22. Here the organizer will create extra space for different useful things. It can be installed on the Cabinet door in the kitchen. Such an organizer can be purchased or done by hand of durable fabric and oilcloth.
23. If you attach to the Cabinet door self adhesive hooks, you can hang small baskets, in which you can store different things for the kitchen.
24. Will also be a convenient log holder attached to the locker door.
It can be folded foil, cling film, baking paper.
25. If you attach to a locker a few bars, then they can hang kitchen utensils.
26. Compactly installed shelves in the kitchen will help to save some space, this will allow you to store many things.
27. To the inside of the cabinets, you can attach a cork Board (or several boards). They are fastened using double-sided tape that withstands a lot of weight (ordinary double-sided tape for DIY, can not cope with the load).
To a cork Board can be screwed hooks on which to hang different things. Also this Board can be the usual buttons to fasten recipes, notes and photos
28. To the refrigerator to attach various baskets and jars with magnets. Magnets can be glued with superglue.
29. Lids from pots and pans can be kept on self-adhesive hooks, which are pre-attached to the inside of the door of the locker.
30. Office organizer files suitable for storing pans, trays and/or cutting boards.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.