Interesting money can you bring from journey.
Disney dollars are traded one-to-one to the American, the Cuban peso is only for local residents, the coin 25 Euro in almost every country you can find unusual currency. Yes, and the usual money that we pay in the supermarkets, are often a pleasant and even beautiful reminder of the last trip. And after some ten years and not become a dream numismatist, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to loveopium.
1. In Cuba have circulated two currency is the Cuban peso and the Cuban convertible peso (CUC), the latter usually called “cook”. Course cook tied to the US dollar at a ratio of about 1 to 1. Moreover, if the front sides cook, like many currencies shows local attractions, then on the reverse you can see scenes from the military, the revolutionary and the peaceful life of Cubans. The Cuban peso “peso Nacional” — portraits of the leaders of Cuba.
Currency of limited scope
The USD is the main currency in the world. It would seem that may be interesting in the ordinary, though expensive, green paper, besides their course, as well as rare or old banknotes and coins. However, there is the dollar and it is traded cartoon double. Despite the fact that bills with images of Mickey mouse, goofy, Dalmatians, Snow white, the little Mermaid and other disney characters, primarily, like children, that currency is quite a serious means of payment. However, only in Disney theme parks, resorts and cruise ships. But the United States dollar for dollar, Disney is one to one.
3. The Euro twins cartoon no. But there is a pretty expensive coin. To the 25th anniversary of German reunification, the Federal Republic issued a commemorative coin with an unusual denomination. From 1st October 2015 coin 25 Euro came into circulation and acts on the territory of Germany as the official means of payment. The release of a commemorative coin is quite common practice in Europe, but most often the value of such money 2 Euro. By the way, the cost, for example, for “Yandex-market” ranges from 285 to almost 3 thousand.
Rare by mistake
The famous vintage of the Chilean peso was an accident. In 2008 the government released a batch of coins of denomination of 50 pesos, which they had made a mistake in the name of the country — CHIIE instead of CHILE. More than a year the coins were in circulation, and only then noticed the blunder. Of course, the head of the mint was dismissed.
5. In 2015 Belarus took the denomination, and came into use money of the new sample. Belarusian banknotes lost four zeros. The nuance is that the new banknotes are introduced into circulation, printed in 2009, Respectively, they signed the then head of the national Bank of Belarus Petr P. Prokopovich. And the banknote “50 roubles” — flaunts the old spelling of the word “pezizaceae” instead of – “parijaat”, as follows from the existing rules of spelling. Inconsistencies eliminated when making the next batch of banknotes, and those with errors are the target of collectors.
6. Some of the most beautiful banknotes are considered to be the Maldivian Rufiyaa. Their design is reminiscent of watercolor paintings of ships, fishing boats, marine fauna and flora, scenes from the life of local residents. Beautiful bright and colorful Fiji dollars and banknotes of Bermuda. And those and others depicted local flora and fauna as well as sights. Money is more like a postcard, not just on bills.
7. But “the Best banknote of the year 2012” by the international banknote community was recognized by the Kazakh banknote of 5000 tenge from the series “Kazakh Eli”. On the obverse of the banknote depicts the monument “Kazakh Eli” — a symbol of independence of Kazakhstan on the reverse — contour map of the country, the top of the independence monument and the building of hotel “Kazakhstan” on the background of mountains of TRANS-ili Alatau. At the same time Kazakhstan did not stop. A year later, tenge again became the winner in nomination “the Best banknote of the year” for a commemorative banknote 1000 tenge devoted to Turkish writing. In 2015, the banknote denomination of 10 000 tenge with the snow leopard in the center, topped the ranking of the most beautiful currencies.
8. In the UK not so long ago came into circulation in the first plastic banknote face value of 5 pounds. Experts claim that such a banknote is more durable, not afraid of water and fakes. Here-here should receive the same denominations of £ 10, and by 2020 – 20. By the way, plastic money is not news, plastic money are in circulation almost 50 countries, from Haiti to Nepal.
12. Banknote of 10 000 tenge issued in Kazakhstan in 2003, with the snow leopard mountains in the background.
13. Each denomination of the South African Rand shows the animal from the “Big five”.
14. New Zealand five dollars, are in circulation since 1999.
15. Colorful banknote of 500 francs from French Polynesia, flora and fauna of the Islands.
16. The money of Costa Rica (Costa Rican colón) also deserve attention. There is a coral reef and bull shark and starfish.
17. Beautiful Malaysian banknotes issued in 2012.
18. 5000-shillingova banknote from Tanzania.
19. 10000 rupees from Indonesia.
20. Canadian five dollar banknote, depicting children playing ice hockey.
21. The Qatari Rial.
22. One Egyptian pound.
23. AED 100 shopping centre in Dubai. Watermark in the form of a Falcon.
24. One-dollar banknote from the Bahamas.
25. Banknote from Honduras.
26. Nigerian Naira .
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.