Chemistry teacher broke a vial of bromine, after which was a characteristic odor.
In the first school of Pavlograd Dnipropetrovsk region due to the incident in the chemistry did not allow for the training of about 1200 children. On Tuesday, October 23.
It is noted that the chemistry teacher, as you prepare lessons, accidentally dropped a vial of bromine, which as a result crashed. Was a specific smell. The school management and teachers responded quickly to the situation: children who come to classes are not allowed, and those who had already arrived were evacuated.
Experts are assured that the substance is not toxic and not harmful to children but the school still decided to ventilate and to do a General cleaning with soap and water until, until the smell disappears.
The lessons for the day were canceled: children and teacher of chemistry, which feels OK to go home.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.