Tuesday , October 3 2023
Kwork.ru - услуги фрилансеров от 500 руб.
Home / economy / Ukraine sharply increased beef exports

Ukraine sharply increased beef exports

Украина резко увеличила экспорт говядиныTraders supplied abroad of meat for $64 million

In the first seven months of 2017 the export of fresh and chilled beef totaled $64 million, more than double last year’s figures over the same period ($30 million).

This is stated in the press service of “Ukrainian club of agrarian business” (ASTP).

According to the Association, only in 2016 abroad this production was put on $82.8 million, and if the trend continues, there is a good chance to exceed last year’s figures.

Kwork.ru - услуги фрилансеров от 500 руб.

As noted in the UCAB, in the current year, increased exports of frozen beef, whose share in the structure of exports of the specified meat is 74%, the remaining 26% accounts for fresh and chilled meat. In value terms, exports of frozen beef increased 2.7 times in comparison with the similar period of 2016 to $42.3 million

In the release it is reported that the geography of exports of Ukrainian beef mainly applies to countries of CIS, which was sent to 81% of all imports of chilled and frozen meat. The largest share in this group of countries is Belarus — 40%, Azerbaijan — 22% Kazakhstan 16%. Another 16% of all deliveries are in the countries of Asia, where the main buyers are Iraq and Georgia. The rest of our beef goes to countries in Africa, mostly in Egypt.

During the first half of this year the average sale price of fresh and chilled beef to the CIS countries amounted to us $2.6 per kilogram in Asia — us $3.8/kg. the Average export price of frozen beef for the same period in the CIS was about us $2.7/kg; Asia — us $2.9/kg, and Africa — us $3.4/kg.

At the same time the export of live cattle from Ukraine is also growing. In January-July 2017, exports of livestock accounted for nearly $18 million, which is 20% more than the same period last year. The main consumers of these products are Lebanon — 35%, Azerbaijan — 24,4% and Jordan is 18.4%.

© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

LA Mayor Garcetti crowned Covid-19 ‘dictator’ after shutting off utilities at TikTok star’s Hollywood party mansion

In a tweet, Garcetti announced that he had instructed the city to disconnect utility services …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *